- Three tips on selecting a good contractor
- Which vinyl fence color should I choose
- Who are you really buying from online
- California Fence Options
- Vinyl Rail Fence - Good Horse Fence or Not
It is our goal to make sure all customers have a great experience ordering from our company. We use various truck companies that specialize in handling and shipping our products. You can count on us to always choose the most reliable and cost-effective carrier to transport your order. If you are unfamiliar with motor carrier freight companies and how LTL (less-than-truckload) shipments are handled, please read below or contact us so we can help make the process smooth and easy for you.
Your order will ship direct to your home or business. Each order will be strapped to a wooden pallet for ease of transport.
Small Packages (example: caps or gate hinges) are delivered UPS, FedEx, U.S. Mail, or Airborne Express, at our discretion, unless you request otherwise. Packages that are too large for these carriers must be shipped by other carriers. Accessories normally ship within 1-2 business days from the time they are ordered.
We believe in providing the cost of materials and shipping up front in a quote form so that you can be sure there are no hidden costs or fees. All orders are subject to confirmation. Additional shipping expenses, although rare, may apply due to weight, size, location, and/or other variables. Should your order require additional funds to cover the transportation of goods, you will be contacted for approval. IN MOST CASES ALL ORDERS OVER $2500.00 WILL HAVE NO FREIGHT CHARGES TO THE CUSTOMER.
Although shipping damage is very rare it could still happen. Here are a few easy steps to insure that you are receiving your materials in good condition:
Damaged or missing parts discovered after delivery must be reported directly to the delivery carrier immediately. The carrier will want to inspect packages, goods, and all shipping containers before a claim can be made. After inspection a claim must be filed, which includes the following documents:
*Original bill of lading
*Copy of paid freight bill
* Repair or replacement invoice * Inspection report * Packing list
Make all claims promptly. Do not deduct losses from your BuyDirectVinylFence.com invoice while waiting adjustment of the claim, as we cannot be responsible for safe delivery. Shortages and damages must be reported to us within 5 days of delivery. After 5 days, we assume all goods have been delivered in full and in good condition. Replacement of missing or damaged items will be charged at time of order to your account and any claim or damages will be paid directly to you by the shipping company.
All returned items must be authorized by BuyDirectVinylFence.com prior to returning.
Call 480-813-5655 before returning any item and you will receive a Return Materials Authorization (RMA). The return shipping address will be noted on the RMA.
If a customer is shipped defective or incorrect material, we will do our best to expedite the shipment of replacement material or facilitate a refund at the discretion of BuyDirectVinylFence.com (hereafter “BDVF”). Please follow the following procedure for returns, defective or incorrect material, or shortages.
1. Customer must contact BDVF in order to get a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number within 15 days of the received shipment. The RMA number must be included on all boxes, paperwork, and pallets. Any returns shipped without authorization will be refused.
2. For returns due to our error, BDVF will pay return shipping costs but reserves the right and will assign the freight carrier of our choice. If a freight carrier is used that was not authorized by BDVF then the customer will be charged and shall accept to pay any additional freight charges.
3. The product must be returned in the original condition as it was received. The customer acknowledges that BDVF will inspect all returned items to ensure product is in original condition prior to issuing any refund or credit.
We will accept returns for accessory items only (i.e. solar caps, post caps, end caps, gate hardware etc). We will not accept returns on fence panels, fence post, post wraps, gates kits or stiffners (these products are all cut and fabricated to order).
On products approved by BDVF for return, the customer will be charged for the shipping to and from original destination address as well as a 35% restocking fee. Materials must be in the same condition and packaging that they were sent. All returns have to be shipped back to us no later than 10 days after receiving the return authorization.
How to return stock items(s):
1. Customer must contact BDVF in order to get a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number within 10 days of the received shipment. The RMA number must be included on all boxes, paperwork, and pallets. Any returns shipped without authorization will be refused.
2. The customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from their location and the materials must be in the same condition and packaging that they were sent in. Do not reuse packing or shipping boxes that have been damaged. Ship all items with signature required and insured. Failure to do so could result in no refund, if it is clear we had not received the item(s) back. The customer is responsible and will pay all return shipping costs.
3. Upon receiving the item(s) back, we will inspect them to make sure all parts, including installation instructions and documentation, are returned. Damaged or missing items will be deducted in full from your refund. All items returned missing instruction manuals, original packaging materials or in otherwise unsellable condition will not be credited. The product must be returned in the original condition as it was received. The customer acknowledges that BDVF reserves its right and will inspect all returned items to ensure product is in original condition prior to issuing any refund or credit. There will be a restocking fee of 35%.
Orders that are refused at time of delivery will not be accepted as a return. If a shipment is refused or the customer does not make themselves available to offload the product the shipment will be returned to BDVF. If for any reason you feel that a shipment is not acceptable, call us immediately at 480-813-5655. In cases of damaged merchandise these shipping charges will be waived, if a successful claim can be filed against the shipper with your assistance. Refused deliveries will incur a 45% restocking fee plus all freight charges.
Orders that are refused at time of delivery where a shipping expense has been incurred by us will be subject to no refund of the shipping charge to you and an additional charge for the shipping fee back to us. If for any reason you feel that a shipment is not acceptable, call us immediately at 480-813-5655. In cases of damaged merchandise these shipping charges will be waived, if a successful claim can be filed against the shipper with your assistance. Refused deliveries will incur a 35% restocking fee plus all freight charges.